Carbon Net-Zero business model
Energy Management Ltd are at the forefront of tackling climate change. Our new Net-Zero business model utilises our 20+ years of experience to neutralise your carbon emissions.
For more information please call us on 01225 867722 or
Six steps to Net-Zero
Our Energy Management model includes six steps to Carbon Net-Zero.
Simply click each header to reveal more details.
Report conducted detailing current carbon emissions produced by your business.
This includes from all types of energy including but not limited to electricity, gas, oil, fuel(diesel/petrol).
The aim of this is to benchmark where you currently sit in terms of carbon emissions (calculation of t/CO2e produced per year).
Energy Management and the customer will work together to discuss what current procurement strategy has already been implemented.
We will then work towards converting energy contracts to green (renewable) sources.
Our industry renowned procurement services will ensure you receive the best possible terms for your contract.
- Analysis of energy data to scan for irregularities and anomalies in energy consumption.
- Improvements and recommendations for energy efficiency in all buildings.
- Heating analysis and set points and time schedules for all buildings.
- Improvement to building fabric.
- Our recommendations will include OPEX and CAPEX savings which may include behavioural changes.
- High level payback calculations for any technology recommendations, including financial and carbon savings.
- We agree and implement a suitable plan of action based on our recommendations.