Energy Management LLP is pleased to announce it is now an approved member of the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA).
By joining the UK’s leading energy management industry association, Energy Management has underscored its commitment to assist organisations, designers and constructors to reduce energy running costs and carbon footprint.
With over 150 years’ industry experience, Energy Management’s team is already highly-skilled and experienced in energy matters but membership of ESTA will serve to improve our offering to customers further.
ESTA’s strategic objectives:
- Promote the economic benefits of energy demand reduction, energy efficiency and management to all demand-side users and professionals.
- Raise awareness of energy reduction, efficiency and management with bodies of influence.
- Ensure that membership enhances the business proposition of member companies.
- Market knowledge
ESTA members provide:
- Unrivalled expertise and are best placed to provide independent advice to energy end-users.
- Market-leading energy management products, technology and services.
- Significant levels of energy and carbon savings to energy end-users in the public and private sectors.
- Full ESCO (Energy Contracting) services which guarantee significant energy savings.
- In-depth knowledge of funding mechanisms for the purchase of energy and energy efficient products and services.