If you think you would like to join our team please send your CV to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Administration Manager
As part of the Zenergi group of companies, Energy Management is a leading energy consultancy, offering a wide range of services to its clients from energy contract procurement, contract management and invoice validation to technical project support and guidance on new supplies/supply upgrades and energy legislation.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth of customers, employees, and sectors in which we operate, we are looking for a skilled administrator to provide focused end-to-end support for large volume invoice validation, project and task management/coordination, management of customer databases, changes to customer site portfolios and maintenance of filing systems. All this through a variety of methods using our bespoke IT systems and processes.
The role forms part of a team acting as initial point of contact for all telephone enquiries so will require a professional telephone manner along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be organised and pride themselves on attention to detail, problem solving and a positive, can-do attitude with a strive to deliver.
Experience of working in the utilities industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours)
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Location: Bradford on Avon Marina, Nr Bath
- Working hours: 09.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus all national holidays.
- Some of these include: Pension scheme current minimum contributions are 3% Employer 5% Employee, Zen points- recognition of your hard work, Benefits pot- each year there will be a selection of items to choose from, such as a birthday treat, and a HR treat such as additional holiday