FIND OUT MORE

Whether it be procurement, bureau or engineering services, we will be able to support you with any time consuming and complicated tasks.

Request a callbackCall: 01225 867722

The complete energy management consultancy

Monitoring, controlling and conserving energy and water use whilst keeping up to date with environmental compliance can be a time-consuming and often complicated task for any business. As an independent professional body, we take care of that process for a small fraction of the overall energy and water spend, enabling our clients to focus on what they do best.

Business Energy Consultants

Our highly-experienced team of engineers negotiate with suppliers to secure the most favourable energy and water contracts, in terms of price, length and the terms and conditions. In addition to our energy procurement skills, we provide a multitude of other services such as invoice validation, risk and budget management, change of tenancy, capacity allowance and smart meter management, legislation and compliance and technical advice.

In essence, our knowledge is your power.

  • Search once for all the major energy suppliers
  • Extended fixed pricing for up to 60 months
  • No sign up, no commitment required
  • Potentially saving your business £1,000s
  • Specialist Business Energy Consultants

GET A QUOTE


Case Study: Restore Document Management

Restore Document Management are the largest UK-owned records management company, servicing 4,000 small, medium and blue-chip-sized companies from over 100 storage, scanning and shredding facilities the length and breadth of the UK.





Latest Energy Updates

Cemex Targets Net-Zero Concrete By 2050

February 24th, 2020

Multinational cement and building materials giant Cemex have pledged to reach net-zero across its operations and products by 2050, as part of a new climate action strategy. The climate action strategy, published late on Wednesday (19 February), binds Cemex to reducing its total carbon footprint across all scopes by 33% by 2030, against a 1990 baseline. The updated 2030 target is a milestone to support Cemex’s new 2050 target to reach net-zero operations and produce only net-zero concrete.

Heathrow Commits To Becoming Zero-Carbon Airport Mid-2030s

February 21st, 2020

Heathrow Airport has announced its intention to become a zero-carbon airport for its buildings and infrastructure by 93% compared to 1990. Heathrow Airport has set the zero-carbon intention after nothing that is has spent more than £100m to improve energy efficiency and to purchase renewable energy – a move that has reduced emissions from airport buildings and infrastructure by 93% over the last 30 years. The remaining 7% of infrastructure emissions, namely those from heating, will now be offset to enable Heathrow to reach carbon neutral status, and strive ahead with zero-carbon ambition.

Government Unveils Plans For £1.2bn Climate ‘supercomputer’

February 20th, 2020

The government has promised to strengthen the UK’s resilience to flooding and drought by investing £1.2 billion in the world’s most advanced weather and climate forecaster. This ‘supercomputer’ will provide data to more accurately predict storms, select the most suitable locations for flood defences and predict changes to the global climate. This will be managed by the Met Office, as well as sharing data with the Environment Agency and energy sector.