Business Energy Monitoring and Reporting Portal
EM-Powered is available to all of Energy Management’s clients. Its many benefits and capabilities ensure a high degree of accuracy in the business energy reporting process.
Interactive portal example
Below is an interactive demonstration using example consumption data. By changing the date range selection, you can see how easily each chart can be tailored to your business reporting requirements. Hovering on each bar of the chart shows further data, including percentage deviation from budgeted consumption.
A summary of the features and benefits of EM-Powered
- Monthly energy consumption is validated and updated overnight (including Invoice validation reporting), accumulative energy consumption, monthly energy costs and accumulative energy costs for Electricity, Sub100’s and Gas supplies
- EM-Powered is an ideal self-populating tool for clients producing monthly/annual reports (both in consumption and monetary terms). Other added benefits include the ability to compile CCA reports and compare figures and budgets from previous years.
- Presents Half-Hourly data to indicate early issues with capacity allowances
- Open project, current status & marketing intelligence reporting
- Capable of producing performance tables against known outputs (i.e. how many kW’s are required per m2 of floor space, etc.)
- Historical Electricity, Gas and European energy price graphs and trends
- Comparative data analysis data tool assists clients with their energy consumption management and helps energy budget control
Live reporting data
Instead of waiting for data to come back from suppliers, EM-Powered has the capacity to collect and aggregate live data to an impressive degree of accuracy, allowing for better account management at both ends.
This enables finance or energy managers to put an estimated cost against their energy consumption before the fully validated figure is available. Comparisons between the two are then presented in clear and concise graphs.
The energy market is prone to volatility due to many factors which affect supply and demand. With access to historical wholesale gas and electricity price graphs, EM-Powered is an invaluable resource for monitoring how the overall picture is shaping up in the UK and mainland European countries.
As Energy Management has clients representing several different industries and sectors, we fully understand the need for flexibility in the user experience. EM-Powered’s self-populating fields and simple check box facility, allows clients to customise their reports accordingly.
Date ranges are alterable, so trends can be assessed over different time periods. For multi-site organisations, the ability to break down the data per site/region, particularly useful tool in determining the energy efficiency of a plant or building.
EM-Powered Market Intelligence
EM-Powered speeds up the reporting process in other areas such as the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), where regular updates on how much an organisation is saving through this government scheme are available rather than the traditional annual report.
An executive option within the EM-Powered portal allows clients to add their own tailored commentary to the standard report, helping to explain mitigating factors that may have adversely affected energy consumption.
EM-Powered helps clients to present their energy consumption information in a timely and professional manner; ultimately making better-informed procurement decisions. Individually branded, EM-Powered reports are available to download in PDF format.