Understanding the vast array of factors that influence the energy price markets, whether they be geopolitical, climate or otherwise, helps massively when it comes to implementing a successful energy procurement strategy.
At Energy Management, our expert consultants are constantly analysing the ebbs and flows of electricity, gas and oil prices to help keep clients one step ahead of the game when negotiating a contract with an energy supplier.
Each month, we put together our Market Intelligence report in an easy-to-read PDF format to highlight the trends in the energy markets.
You can sign up for free by clicking here >>
Here are some of September’s ‘highlights’:
- Year ahead power prices have risen to values not seen since last November
- EDF and Hitachi deliver bad news for the nuclear industry
- North Sea Gas field maintenance will also impact on the short-term market
- Brent Crude Oil prices have been undergoing a rollercoaster ride, with $5 taken off the price of a barrel at one point
- A 70% year-on-year drop in demand for oil has been forecast for 2020